Whether you own property as a home, an investment or a place of business, there are all kinds of unexpected and different issues that can arise and which may affect the value, income or enjoyment you derive from it.
Such issues may come about in the form of legal disputes, and can range across a variety of different problems. Rhw have expertise in property dispute resolution and litigation, to ensure that when faced with property disputes you are able to fully understand your options and are given the best chance of protecting your interests. The following are disputes and actions we regularly advise our clients on:-
- Eviction of tenants
- Recovering arrears of rent
- Forfeiture of leases
- Rights of way disputes
- Boundary disputes
- Bringing or defending claims for a share of property based on contributions which may not be recognised on title documents
- Adverse possession claims
- Claims against professionals who may have acted negligently in conveyancing matters
- Party Wall Act disputes
- Recovery of service charges
Our expertise in property disputes extends beyond these issues and you should feel free to contact us with any queries you might have regardless of complexity.
Contact: email: email@example.com phone: 01483 302000