rhw Solicitors – interim Finance Manager
Responsibilities will include: –
- Dealing with all day to day operations within a legal accounts department, including:
- Processing payments and transfers
- Slip posting
- Processing invoices
- Processing time and write offs
- Supporting staff with queries
- Petty cash
- Commission management
- Preparation of weekly cashflow forecasts.
- Preparation of daily and monthly bank reconciliations.
- Completion of month end procedures.
- Liaison with auditors for completion of year end accounts.
- Processing quarterly VAT returns.
- Producing monthly reports to all fee earners
- Ensuring all transactions are processed daily in accordance with SRA rules.
- Credit control
Our preferred candidate should have a good knowledge of the Solicitors Accounts Rules and should be able to work independently without supervision. An accountancy qualification is preferred but not essential.
We would prefer a minimum of 3 years’ experience within a law firm. Please send your CV for the attention of Bill Hatton: firstname.lastname@example.org