Tariq holds a Degree in Law (LLB (Hons)), a Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice and a Masters in Law (LLM (Lond)).
Tariq is a specialist Property & Corporate/Commercial Solicitor and Partner at RHW. He has over 17 years of combined legal practice and property consultancy experience.
Before qualifying as a Solicitor, Tariq was a Property Consultant. He advised property investors and developers on investment property portfolio growth, management and development. This experience guides Tariq’s practical and commercial approach to legal advice. He is proud of his track record of providing his clients with workable solutions and not merely theoretical legal advice.
Recent transactions that Tariq has advised on include:
• Private bridge finance secured on shares of property owning limited company
• Bridge & development finance secured by 1st legal charge on property, debenture and personal guarantee
• Purchase of a portfolio of Houses in Multiple Occupation
• Sale of shares in a restaurant trading limited company
• Title split of house with land to build a further house on
• Option to purchase a light industrial unit subject to planning permission to convert into 2 residential flats
• Plot sales of 13 flats following refurbish & redevelopment
• Bridge loan security swap by pension fund
• Shareholders’ agreement for a joint venture property development company
Before qualifying as a Solicitor, Tariq was a Property Consultant with the Asian division of what is now CBRE. He advised property investors and developers on investment property portfolio growth, management and development. That experience guides his practical and commercial approach to legal advice.
Away from work, Tariq enjoys spending time with his wife and three young children. He’s infamous for his weekend breakfast of pancakes!
He runs & trains in the gym to keep fit and enjoys carpentry. He’s cycled from London to Southend-On-Sea in support of the British Heart Foundation.
Tariq speaks Malay, Chinese (Cantonese), Indian (Tamil) and Arabic.
“Tariq has now worked for me on three different projects (2 purchases and 1 sale). I am constantly impressed by his attention to detail, loyalty, sound advice and general good humour and likeability. If you are looking for a trustworthy solicitor I can not recommend Tariq highly enough and I will certainly use him again.” – Mr. R. Mathews, Head of Production, The Development Network
“Tariq is an efficient and reliable solicitor with good legal skills in his area of practice.” – Mr. A. David, Solicitor, Meadows Ryan
“Tariq is an experienced and reliable solicitor who provide his clients with good legal advice.” – Mr T. Cho, Surveyor & Korean Representative at Pickthorn
“Tariq is a knowledgeable and experienced solicitor. His client care skills and attention to detail are always excellent and I am delighted to recommend him wholeheartedly.” – Mr A. Presley, Rights Executive, BBC3 & Online Archive, BBC.