Samantha Jago achieves Family Law Accreditation Status with the Law Society
It can be very hard for someone to choose which solicitor to represent them. The scheme places a strong emphasis on working with the client to achieve the best result for them by choosing the correct approach to their particular matter. It also requires accredited specialists to have an excellent understanding of the law, coupled with experience, in order to provide clients with the best possible advice.
I am really proud to be recognised as a Family Law Accredited Specialist.
An accredited specialist earns recognition of their expertise in their particular area of law by achieving membership of the Law Society’s accreditation scheme. A solicitor applying to become a member of the scheme has to undertake a written assignment and provide two professional references from sources outside their firm.
The Law Society operates the accreditation schemes in order to:
- promote high standards in legal service provision;
- ensure that consumers are easily able to identify legal practitioners with proven competency in given areas of law;
- help consumers to make informed choices;
- offer solicitors and firms use of a recognisable brand;
- provide information for courts, statutory bodies and other professionals; and
- ensure that scheme members maintain relevant standards of competency and expertise, by means of periodic re-selection, re-accreditation and re-authorisation.
Samantha achieving Law Society recognition adds further to the services and expertise offered to clients by rhw.
If you have a family law problem why not call rhw’s family law team on 01483 302000 for a chat.
For further information about rhw solicitors LLP, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
See also our articles on family law.