T: 01483 540533
About Brian Shacklady
Brian qualified as a solicitor in 1977 after graduating from Cambridge. He was with a City firm for 12 years where he was a commercial property partner and latterly headed up the commercial property department of another Surrey law firm. He joined rhw at the beginning of 2004 as a partner and specialises in commercial property transactions with particular emphasis on letting.
Brian acts for a considerable range of commercial clients from substantial organisations to smaller businesses and has acted for major property companies, both developers and investors, institutional and commercial clients including local authorities, banks, insurance companies and national pension funds.
Brian is married with two sons and lives in Guildford. For some years he was a member of the PCC at Holy Trinity Church, Guildford and a governor at a local school, chairing the buildings committee. Brian enjoys cycling, watching Fulham FC, church bell ringing and is an accordion enthusiast with the Tillingbourne Accordion Orchestra.
What our clients say:
- “Thank you for your thorough and patient consideration whilst dealing with my matter. I will definitely refer to you and your firm for any future business or personal matters that may arise in the future.”
- “I have dealt with Brian Shacklady in your organisation. He has provided us with excellent service throughout and continues to do so.”
- “Many thanks for your hard work and kind words”
- “Given the unusual circumstances I'm certain that I could not have found a more helpful and efficient solicitor. - Lynda Coles ”
- “With our grateful thanks for your help and very professional approach! - (From a client who is a solicitor!) ”