T: 01483 540550
About Nick Richardson
Nick has been in practice since 1984 and heads up our company and commercial services team. He deals with private company work and general commercial law matters including joint ventures, shareholders’ agreements, commercial agreements and buying and selling businesses (whether through the sale of assets or shares of a company). He also has substantial experience of commercial property matters and partnerships both in terms of formation and retirement/dissolution.
Nick and his team also handle practice acquisitions and disposals for doctors, dentists and vets. They will liaise closely with other relevant teams for such projects, including commercial property and employment concerning the practical ramifications of buying and selling businesses, including dental practices. Nick believes passionately in a sense of fairness and that the legal process should be kept as simple as possible.
He enjoys travel, water sports, photography, DIY, science fiction, motorcycling and looking after an ever-increasing menagerie at home, including cats, dogs, rabbits, fish and chickens. Nick is married and lives in Milford, Surrey.
What our clients say:
- “My sincere thanks to you and your team for all your help and advice over the last couple of years. - Richard May ”
- “I can't express how grateful I am for your steady persistence and professionalism in this whole matter - Jan Burnell”
- “You have been an absolute delight to work with and your calmness sometimes under extreme provocation undoubtedly assisted us getting it over the line-THANK YOU - Robert C.D. Smith ”
- “Just thought you might be interested to know that your advice last autumn helped to conclude a franchise agreement in December and I am now up and running...If I need any further help of a legal nature I will certainly be in touch.”
- “I have used the services of Nicholas Richardson for 29 years , he has always made a decision at the time and not as almost every other lawyer just gives options, leaving the client to choose..... David Sumsion ”