T: 01483 540 542
About Samantha Jago
Samantha Jago joined rhw solicitors in April 2008 from another established Surrey firm to set up rhw’s Family Department. She works alongside Elizabeth Leah, Arjun Sreedaran, Bethany Rickerby and Clive Hogan in the family law team. She became a member partner of rhw in December 2012.
Samantha was born in Guildford and attended the County School and then the College of Law after reading history at Cardiff University. She was admitted as a solicitor in April 2005.
She has a wide range of experience in all family matters to include prenuptial agreements, cohabitation agreements, divorce, disputes over jurisdiction, cohabitation disputes, civil partnerships, children matters, injunctions and resolving financial matters arising from the breakdown of a relationship. Samantha also carries out advocacy on behalf of clients.
Until reasonably recently Samantha lectured law to mature students at Guildford College.
As well as being a member of Resolution, Samantha has also regularly advised at the Surrey Law Centre at Guildford CAB. She is past Vice President of Surrey Law Society and an advisor for the National Centre for Domestic Violence.
What our clients say:
- “Samantha was approachable and clearly knowledgeable. She was able to quickly appraise matters. Her service was excellent.”
- “You helped me more than you know - a few years back - in my cohabitation/co-ownership dispute. I remain very grateful and you may be assured I will certainly recommend you to anyone who asks me for a referral.”
- “Thank you for all your years or help, I am a stronger person for it.”
- “I would also like to thank you for all your hard work ,advice & kindness over the last 10 months It has been much appreciated. - Andrea ”
- “'Many thanks for your help, I would have no hesitation recommending you' - Emma W ”
- “Thank you so very much for all your brilliant help with my situation. I am extremely grateful to you for all your work carried out on my behalf. I am in a good situation now because of what you have been able to achieve for me. I know you will be going on to help others go through difficult times and I wish you every success. I will certainly miss you and have a high regard for you.”