Trusts & Lifetime Settlements
Inheritance tax savings can be achieved through the use of trusts and discretionary trusts.
Trusts can also have other uses:
- To provide flexibility as to when and how beneficiaries receive capital
- To retain an element of control over assets
- To protect assets
- To hold funds for disabled persons
- To hold business property in the context of succession to the business
- To ensure that life policy proceeds will not be subject to inheritance tax
Our Trusts & Lifetime Settlements team can advise on the creation and administration of Discretionary Trusts, Life Interest Trusts, Insurance Trusts and Charitable Trusts.
For further information on trusts & lifetime settlements call rhw Solicitors in Guildford on 01483 302000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org