Wills, Probate & Trusts (and contentious Wills)
New or updating existing Wills
If you are wanting advice on the drafting or updating of a new or existing Will please click HERE. If your enquiry is with regard to a contested matter, please read on:
The passing away of someone close to you can be a very difficult time and unfortunately, for reasons beyond your control, the inheritance issues which follow can often become contested and add to these difficulties further.
rhw recognise this and at the same time are able to act quickly to protect and fight for your interests in the face of a dispute.
We advise and represent clients in disputes involving inheritance which range in value, subject matter and complexity. The following is a list of common disputes in which we act on a regular basis:
- Claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975
- Challenges against the validity of wills, on all grounds including testamentary capacity, undue influence, and fraud
- Claims for and against the recovery of assets on behalf of an estate of a deceased person including all matters relating to disputes over estate property.
- Claims to rectify the terms of a will if drafted in error
- Claims against professionals who may have acted negligently when preparing a will or when acting in the administration of an estate
- Claims to remove trustees and executors
We also act in disputes involving powers of attorney, the Court of Protection and both charities and trusts. call: 01483 302000 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org