This helps us provide you with a good experience when you browse our Web site and also allows us to improve our site.
Due to recent changes in law, all Web sites which operate across certain parts of the European Union are required to obtain consent using or storing cookies (or
What is a cookie?
First and third-party cookies: whether a cookie is ‘first’ or ‘third’ party refers to the domain placing the cookie. First-party cookies are those set by a Web site that is being visited by the user at the time (eg cookies placed by www.dlapiper.com).
Third-party cookies: are cookies that are set by a domain other than that of the Web site being visited by the user. If a user visits a Web site and another entity sets a cookie through that Web site, this would be a thirdparty cookie.
Persistent cookies: these cookies remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the Web site that created that particular cookie.
Session cookies: these cookies allow Web site operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
How to delete and block our cookies
If you do not wish to accept cookies in connection with your use of this Web site, you must stop using our site.
Can I withdraw my consent?
If you wish to withdraw your consent at any time, you will need to delete your cookies using your internet browser settings.
For further information about deleting or blocking cookies, please visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=2.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookies: This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might
only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Forms related cookies: When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies: In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Linked In, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
Useful information about cookies can be found
Alternatively, you can contact us on email@example.com
Articles & Updates
Planning for Christmas - Estranged Couples
November 1, 2019
Last Chance to Access the 'Help to Buy ISA'
October 21, 2019
Does 'Ostentatious and Expensive' deliver results?
October 11, 2019